iPad 10.2" 9th Generation (2020) Detachable Rugged Keyboard Case, NT52B
- Design for iPad 10.2 8th Gen 2020 & 7th Gen 2019 (Model Number: A2197, A2200, A2198).
- Detachable iPad keyboard case provides a freedom to remove iPad 6th generation Case from keyboard. Perfect iPad keyboard design for displaying iPad content effortlessly.
- Easily adjusts to whatever comfortable position and media viewing.
- Allows full access to all ports, user interface, sensors, speakers, microphone and cameras.
- Auto-sleep after putting the keyboard in the case.
- Dimension: 10.75" x 8.25" x 1.25"
Keyboard is great, but hefty
I have owned 3 or 4 of your keyboards in the past few years, and always love them, recommend them, show them off when traveling... I miss the ability to spin it around and hold it like a notepad, so that is a major drawback to this model. I bought it anyhow, but certainly miss that. However, the previous model that spun also broke so I bought a new one (plastic just snapped). That happened twice. And this model is super heavy, like perhaps too heavy to bring on a plane since I will need a laptop as well. I'll probably look for a different model from a different manufacturer, one that spins and is lighter.
This is my 6th iPad and my 6th New Trent keyboard case. I have been happy with the other New Trent keyboard cases, but not this one. 1st the case to too slippery, I have had it slip out of my hands twice, and landed on the floor. Second No back adjustment and no WIRE so you can only adjust it at one angle, not good, make it very hard to use on different desks and tables.