WARRANTY / RETURN
TERMS & CONDITIONS
WARRANTY / RETURN TERMS & CONDITIONS
New Trent Warranty Coverage
- New Trent Warranty only covers New Trent products that are purchased from Newtrent.com and our authorized reseller/distributor(s) and comes with a limited 30-day money back guarantee, a limited 6-month original manufacturer warranty from the date of its original purchase and a limited 3-month warranty for earphones that were purchased in September 2018 and after. New Trent’s limited 6-month warranty covers any defect(s) in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- To obtain warranty and customer service, you must first contact us (to initiate an RMA request) to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
- Defective parts are required to be sent in to make claim(s) for manufacturer warranty within 30 days after purchase.
- Replacement unit(s) or any part(s) provided assumes the remaining warranty of the original purchase of 6 months. Replacement does not extend the warranty period. Individual replacement unit(s) or replacement part(s) does not carry any warranty.
- All wholesale orders are covered under our limited 6-month original manufacturer warranty.
- Always initiate an RMA process with the merchant you purchased the product from, as some of our authorized reseller/distributor(s) might have different terms for warranty.
- We do not recommend purchasing from unauthorized resellers as we cannot guarantee authenticity. Offers from unauthorized resellers may result in scams, counterfeit, modified, or unauthorized reselling of New Trent products.
- Warranty extensions are currently unavailable.
Warranty will be voided if:
- Product(s) purchased as 2nd hand or used, purchases made over 6 months ago, product(s) purchased from unauthorized retailer and/or distributor will be voided.
- Damage resulted from: accidental damage and/or mishandling 1, misuse and/or abusive action 1, chemicals, fire, radioactive substance, poison, and/or liquid, natural disaster or other damages caused by any third-party / person / device and beyond. 1 Please review the product manual and New Trent's FAQ section for proper product use and care to avoid voided warranty.
- Services performed by unauthorized repair personnel
- Promotional item(s)
RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION
How to initiate an RMA request:
If you believe the item(s) is defective and under warranty, please submit an RMA request here, or contact us at email@example.com. Please include the following information in your email:
- Subject with your original purchase order ID or number
- Name and/or model number of your product(s)
- Reason(s) for your inquiry
What to expect after initiation:
- Once an email is received by us, an automated reply with a ticket number is assigned to your case.
- Our customer service staff will be contacting you via email and further instructions will be given.
- An RMA number will be assigned to your case.Please do not send the item back without an RMA number. Package(s) without an RMA number will be rejected.
- If a refund is expected: with packing instructions given;
- Please include all accessories, all printed materials, and unit(s) in its original packaging box to be sent back.
- Failure to include all original content will result in delay or partial refund.
- Any returned product that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering may result in a rejection of a refund based on the condition of the product.
5. If replacement is expected: returned item(s) will be tested to determine cause of defect , if:
- Item is NOT found defective and passes the stress test, it will be returned accordingly.
- Item is defective and failed the stress test, it will be replaced accordingly.
REFUNDS AND REPLACEMENT
Item is eligible to receive a full refund if:
Item is eligible for a partial refund if:
item is proven to be defective and forfeited the benefit of warranty coverage.Shipping fee is non-refundable.
Item is eligible to receive a replacement or part if:
item(s) is under warranty and proven to be partially defective. Buyer isresponsible to ship the defective parts in.
Discontinued Item Warranty:
Full or partial refund will be offered if an item is discontinued or non-replaceable.
RMA TURNAROUND TIME
Upon receiving the returned item(s), it may take up to 2-5 business days for handling. Replacement item(s) will be shipped back within 2-5 business days. Total turnaround time takes approximately 7-10 business days.
Discrepancies may occur and affect handling time and/or cause delays, please feel free to contact us for status if any delay occurs.
idealpoint on Walmart & jjpower_inc on eBay
NEW TRENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF REVENUE, AND LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS. NEW TRENT’S WARRANTIES DO NOT COVER ANY THIRD-PARTY DEVICES OR THE PERSONAL PROPERTY OF ANY CONSUMER. THESE WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS. ANY ALTERATION, CHANGE, MODIFICATION, OR REPAIR (OTHER THAN REPLACEMENT OF A REPLACEABLE COMPONENT) MADE TO THE PRODUCT BY A PARTY OTHER THAN NEW TRENT OR NEW TRENT’S AUTHORIZED SERVICE PROVIDERS VOIDS ALL WARRANTIES. NEW TRENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE WARRANTY REPLACEMENT FOR SUSPECTED FRAUD OR ABUSE OF NEW TRENT’S WARRANTY POLICY CONTAINED HEREIN. NEW TRENT’S WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEW TRENT SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF THE LAW PROHIBITS NEW TRENT FROM DISCLAIMING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
NEW TRENT RESELLERS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO MODIFY OR EXTEND NEW TRENT’S WARRANTIES. NEW TRENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE WARRANTY TERMS AND REMEDIES WITHOUT NOTICE.
The benefits conferred by these warranties are in addition to other rights you may have depending on your country, state or province of residence. Furthermore, some countries, states, and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or exclusions or limitations on the duration of implied warranties, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. If any provision of these warranties is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect any remaining provisions.
SHOP OUR PRODUCTS
Browse our selection of products to see which ones right for you!