New Trent ROX Case is designed for the 1st and 2nd generation 7" Amazon Kindle Fire which will provide you a maximized protection. It is a vary durable with double layer protection. It is also light weight and stylish. The case fits the Amazon kindle fire like a glove, does not fit the newer HD version of kindle fire. Compare with other folio style cases, New Trent ROX case give your Amazon kindle fire but with maximum protection. Total of 9 varieties of color combination could be chosen on at your own choice.
It is easy to install. It will protects your device from scratches and it is very easy to clean. Remember to put on the two layers separately, first the soft layer then the hard cover. You need to squeeze the hard layer on four corners to make a perfect fit.
The double angle stand is designed for watching movies and video.
- Good Value - well built Review by J
This is a relatively lightweight case for the kindle fire, and it fits fairly well with openings for the ports, buttons and speakers. The kickstand is a welcome feature
• Kickstand provides landscape/tablet modes
• The stand is a little hard to open
• There is no protection for the screen (from scratching against other objects in a backpack) - a screen protector should probably be included with the case.
• The rubber shell tends to get bunched up near the corners when the hard shell is put on.
• After just two days of use, I could see some dirt build up near the edges of the rubber case - may not be a problem for all, and relatively easy to clean
(Posted on 10/23/12)
- Good value Review by Greg
For those wanting a little slimmer profile, it is perfectly ok to use the case with only the inner liner and not including the hard cover portion, but I would recommend both for full protection.
Kickstand works as designs and is excellent for viewing movies, reading books, or whatever else you are wanting to do. (Posted on 10/15/12)