- Compatible for Apple iPad Air and iPad Air 2 ONLY. Will not fit iPad Pro, iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPad first generation.
- High quality hard clamshell case with matte finish.
- Ultra-low profile Bluetooth keyboard, with spacious, optimized key design for comfortable typing experience.
- Rotational hinge design and metal foldable handle stand for 360 degree iPad Air orientations and 90 to 150-degree stable tilting angles.
- iPad Air keyboard case, iPad Air 2 keyboard case is perfect for home, work or travel use with your iPad Air or iPad Air 2.
- Due to the recent software updates introduced from Apple's iOS Version 9.0 (and onwards), certain aspects related to the input method on Language Change may have changed. For all iOS devices running iOS Version 9.0 or newer, please use CTRL + Spacebar to initiate the Language Change function on the keyboard case.
Introducing the Airbender Star, the upgraded wireless Bluetooth keyboard case designed specifically for your iPad Air/Air 2. Stylish design, well-rounded protection with a reliable Bluetooth connection all compacted into a lightweight design weighing just 2 lbs with the iPad installed. Enjoy your iPad Air a little more, even when you are out and about!
360 Degree Revolution
Adjust 360 Degree viewing angles and orientation to your heart's desire with the Airbender Star's rotational hinge design. Its new metal foldable handle stand can help produces 90 to 150-degree stable tilting angles as well as for travel.
Taking what we know about keyboard design and adding more spacious, chiclet keys for a satisfying and tactile typing experience. Let's not forget the simplicity of the pairing process via Bluetooth for consistent connectivity of up to 30 feet away. With productivity maximized, touch typists rejoice!
Bluetooth connection: Range of 30ft or 10m
Item weight: 1.2 pound
Dimensions: 9.6 x 7.6 x 0.9 inches
High quality hard clamshell case with matte finish.
Ultra-low profile Bluetooth keyboard, with spacious, optimized key design for comfortable typing experience.
Rotational hinge design and metal foldable handle stand for 360 degree iPad Air orientations and 90 to 150 degree stable tilting angles.
iPad Air keyboard case, iPad Air 2 keyboard case is perfect for home, work or travel use with your iPad Air or iPad Air 2. Due to the recent software updates introduced from Apple's iOS Version 9.0 (and onwards), certain aspects related to the input method on Language Change may have changed. For all iOS devices running iOS Version 9.0 or newer, please use CTRL + Spacebar to initiate the Language Change function on the keyboard case.
- Love it! Review by Kelsey
- Great product!!! Review by Sid
- Great case Review by Sokheang
- Tough Review by Sara
- Another winner Review by Blaque
- Great case Review by Jmfs
The first case I bought had a keyboard that malfunctioned and stopped working. New Trent customer service helped with troubleshooting and when it became necessary, provided me with a new keyboard at no cost to me.
I recommend this product for anyone needing a case with a keyboard (Posted on 7/9/16)
- Love it! Review by Debbie
- Perfect for travel! Review by quechiste
It fits my iPad air 2 perfectly, easy to attach, paired effortlessly. I really like that the keyboard can be easily detached from the device. I certainly would have purchased it with or without the discount. I have always been very pleased with all of the New Trent devices purchased previously. (Posted on 5/8/16)
- Great Keyboard for your IPad Review by Saket
- Fantastic iPad Air / Air 2 Bluetooth keyboard case! Review by Greg
The keyboard has excellent key spacing in a very small area. I have medium to large hands and fingers, but I never feel cramped using the keyboard.
The metal kickstand works well and is easily deployed one-handed. It folds flush with the case when not needed. There are rubber feet on the bottom of the keyboard side of the shell to prevent the case slipping away from you as you type. The metal kickstand can be folded completely flat on a table to prevent the case from falling over backwards, or it can be folded to any angle between flat and perpendicular to the table to adjust the typing angle of the keyboard.
The full 360 degree swivel and fold-flat hinge work very well. The hinge is stiff enough to hold the screen at any viewing angle without being too stiff to use one-handed. The top half of the Airbender Star which contains the iPad can be detached from the bottom half which contains the keyboard. I don't have reason to detach it, because the case is very light, and I almost always want to use the keyboard, but it is possible. The top half all the way around (180 degrees) and folds flat for the rare occasions when I don't need or want a keyboard.
Overall this is a great Bluetooth keyboard case for the iPad Air and Air 2. The only minor quibble I have with it is the little rubber tab used to keep the case closed when not in use. The tab sticks up right in the middle at the edge of the keyboard when it's open and touches my wrist when I type. It's a minor irritation, though, and so doesn't detract from my 5-Star review. (Posted on 11/28/15)
Setup, viewing angles and features for Airbender Star keyboard case NT55B