Screen protector installation tip
Quick User Notes for ACD28T ACD29T ACD30T:
Regarding installation, there are 3 layers in the installation process.
The screen protector is between 2 layers. [Careful not to remove screen protector (center layer) with the first layer] (If it occurred, you will feel like you have a difficult time removing the wing tabs layer)
First Layer to remove: Has one small sticker at a corner.
Second Layer to remove: Has two wing tabs.
How to install ACD27 Full Screen protector:
– You may skip the microfiber cloth on the installation
– Bend the Blue screen protector holder back to separate the screen protector from the holder without bending the actual protector
– Best to tap on the top portion of screen to initiate adhering
– If you experience small bubbles on the screen, gently rubbing the screen will help them settle in. Some small air bubbles will settled in and disappear in a few days
– Low dust environment is recommended